Buford Pusser Festival Bus Tour
Venue: 342 Pusser St., Adamsville, TN 38310 | City: Adamsville, TN 38310, United States
Join Buford's close friend, Jack Coffman, and Buford historian, Steve Sweat, on a guided bus tour around McNairy County of the local Pusser sites.
- The bus tour will begin boarding at 8:30 a.m. and depart from the Buford Pusser Home & Museum at 9:00 a.m.
- 1st stop will be at the Ambush sites where Pauline was killed and Buford was shot
- 2nd stop is the Tennessee/Mississippi State Line where the illegal activity was being run by the State Line Mob
- 3rd stop will be the McNairy County Courthouse in Selmer, TN where lunch will be provided by Dwana and family
- 4th stop is the Buford Pusser Crash site where he died on that fateful night
- 5th stop will be the Buford Pusser Grave site
- Lastly, the bus will return to the museum at approximately 2:30 p.m. You may tour the museun and visit the gift shop at this time
Cost is $50.00 per person. You can download the registration form here:
Availability is first come, first serve. If you would like to sign up for the bus tour, please mail this form with a check for $50 per person to the Buford Pusser Festival, PO Box 301, Adamsville, TN 38310. If you have any questions, please contact the museum at 731-632-4080.2016_Festival_Bus_Tour.doc
- Friday, May 26, 2017 09:00
Powered by iCagenda